About Me | Media & Press Kit - Control All Finances
About MeHi! I'm Romain Ruchot, an experienced investor and founder of Ebookopedia and its personal finance brand Control All Finances.
Born in France and raised with a strong emphasis on the power of saving and investing, I have since developed a passion for the financial industry.
After 8 years living in the UK, I moved to Malta in 2016 and embarked on my entrepreneurial journey; eventually becoming one of the Top 100 Investment Blogs on the web, as FeedSpot panelists chose.
A skilled communicator with a passion for teaching and guiding others, I started coaching friends and colleagues with stock market investments. I created a Slack group to share my investing knowledge with them. This eventually led to the creation of this digital platform and the successful launch of financial independence and investing eBooks.
Having completed the ''The Fundamentals of Personal Finance Specialization'' by SoFi, I help aspiring women and men start their investing journey by providing weekly personal finance articles, so they can get the tools they need to achieve long-term financial freedom.
When not blogging or coaching others on investments, I enjoy acting and music production – combining two of my favorite things: creativity and performance!
Join a network of like-minded people and get insider tips and tricks for successful investing when you join my newsletter.
My Investment Portfolio
I practice what I preach! If you're familiar with the blog, I follow 2 simple rules on my journey to financial independence:
- Have a long-term investing mindset
- Diversify your investments over time
Here is my investment portfolio, as of the beginning of 2023 (excluding properties):
The cash savings are mainly my emergency funds; the proportion looks high but will reduce over time as I continue to invest.
I will invest a little more in cryptocurrencies and I wish to add artwork and wine to my portfolio shortly.
If you're looking to get in touch with me, the quickest way is to drop me a message through the contact form. I make it a point to respond to all my emails within 24 hours.
Alternatively, you can reach me on one of the social media platforms mentioned hereunder.
I'm always looking to connect with new people, so don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to chat!
For any questions about the eBook Store, head over to the Frequently Asked Questions.
These eBooks are designed to offer practical advice on how to build wealth and create a life of financial independence. The goal is to help people attain financial security through simple strategies and savvy investments.
Discover the secret behind unlocking financial freedom with the How To Achieve Your Financial Independence eBook. It is packed with knowledge that you can easily apply in your household so that you can start saving for retirement, paying off debts, or simply making better decisions about your finances.
Stock market investing is one of the best ways to build wealth and financial security. With the right knowledge and strategies, anyone can become a successful investor. This eBook is packed with information on stock market basics, strategies for trading, and risk management tips. This will give you what you need to get started on the right foot.
Special Mentions & Achievements
By staying organized and working hard, I have been successful in building my blog into something that resonates with people from all walks of life. In addition to creating valuable content, I am committed to providing tips that help people of all ages make wise financial decisions.
My Summer Savings eBook was included in the Master Your Money Bundle (4th edition) by Ultimate Bundles.
Their team creates huge collections of eBooks, e-courses, cheat sheets, and other great resources, arranged in one bundle sold at an affordable price.
In the News | Media & Press Kit
I'm a passionate personal finance blogger dedicated to helping others get a better understanding of their finances.
Please feel free to reach out to me about:
- Press needs
- Story ideas and development
- My signature topics: financial independence, stock market, alternative investments, budget planning, blogging, and entrepreneurship
- Benzinga Press Release ''Control All Finances is Helping People Improve Financial Literacy and Combat the Effects of Inflation''
- The American Reporter Article''Why Working Towards Financial Freedom Is More Important Than Ever?''
- Digital Journal Press Release ''Navigating Finances Made Easy: Control All Finances' Commitment to Financial Literacy''
For press inquiries, reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collaborations | Brand Features
Collaboration is an important part of my work, and I love connecting with fellow financial writers and top brands in the industry to create meaningful content that is both accurate and informative.
Here are some of the experts and brands I've worked with:
- Maxwell at Oeno Group on the blog post Why You Should Spend More Time Thinking About Investing in Wine
- Jennih on behalf of Camella Properties about Real Estate Investing in the Philippines
- Josh at Top Dollar Investor on How to Invest in Gold
- Parv on behalf of Ramp for my Ramp Review: A Business Card Saving You Time and Money
- Noelle at The Motley Fool for a Review of The Motley Fool’s Everlasting Stocks
- Lydia on behalf of WiserAdvisor on CPA vs Financial Advisor: Can One Serve Both Roles?
- Sue at Credit Sesame covering What Is a Tier 1 Credit Score?
- Kaitlin at EquityMultiple for an In-Depth Platform Review - Is EquityMultiple Worth It?
Money management doesn't have to be a mystery! Get the guidance and resources you need to transform your finances in one place.Put your brand in the spotlight; reach out for collaboration opportunities!
Popular Blog Posts
From tackling stock market strategies and budget planning to exploring alternative investments and entrepreneurial ideas, I have built a following of determined readers who are passionate about taking control of their finances.
Check out some of the most popular articles on my site:
- The Best Laptops for Finance Professionals
- Monthly Savings Made Easy
- Top 5 Reasons to Start Investing Today
- How to Start an Emergency Fund
Picture and Content Sharing PolicySharing is always appreciated!
The contents of this blog, including text, original pictures, and ideas are the sole property of Ebookopedia. You are more than welcome to use a photo from the blog with credit and a link back to the original post. I would love to know about it though; send me a message!